Join our Indigenous Business Directory!
Benefits of Adding Your Indigenous Business:
- We are an Indigenous organization listening to the needs of the community by
- Connecting with conscientious consumers to enable economic reconciliation
- Enabling digital commerce benefits for Indigenous entrepreneurs
- Helping Indigenous businesses pivot online in response to Covid-19
- Increase your company’s online presence and search rankings
- Amplify your company’s brand through our social media feeds and online community
- Join our network of Indigenous entrepreneurs, freelancers, artists, and businesses like yours!
Select a plan below to begin promoting your Indigenous business online.
Business description up to 1000 characters
3 images + 1 logo
3 listing categories
One-time Shop First Nations-branded social media post promoting your business
Wolf PackEnhanced Listing
1 blog article written by us to showcase your story
Featured listing badge & more prominently displayed in our website
30 min. technology advice for your business with Indigenous Digital Advisor
Embed your Twitter feed directly in the listing
Enhanced Social Media brand amplification & tips (Featured Instagram story highlight, annual social media tips & calendar, co-branded & boosted posts featuring your content up to 4x/year)
Full Description length to define & promote your business
10 images + 1 logo
5 listing categories
Frequently Asked Questions
Our definition is the business is First Nations, Inuit, or Metis owned by an Indigenous person (status or non-status) or enterprise. For partnerships or joint ventures, must be majority Indigenous-owned.
Yes, you may still create a listing without entering your exact address.
As our directory is location-based, however, we do ask that you provide your city in the sign-up form’s Address field – you do not have to provide an exact address though.
For your listing, we recommend uploading 800 x 600 pixel images (4:3 aspect ratio).
With every Wolf listing, one of our experienced Indigenous technology advisors will provide 1 hour digital/technology-focused advice for your business. Advice will be based on a general assessment, conducted virtually online or by phone, and in a culturally sensitive manner. Appointment will be scheduled upon registration and payment.
Yes, we offer additional digital & technology services to help grow and promote your Indigenous business:
- E-Commerce: Requirements & analysis, strategy guidance, & platform configuration
- IT Strategy: Assess & create a technology roadmap suited to your business
Please Contact Us for more information.
Currently, we accept credit card payments via PayPal.
If your business requires an email account, .CA domain, or a 1-page website, please consider our friends at Webnames – who are offering 1 year free LiteSite package to Indigenous small businesses and freelancers. Available on a first come, first serve basis.
To help your business and website search engine optimization, it is beneficial to list with multiple directories.
There are numerous Indigenous business directories but a few we recommend are: