Benefits of Listing Your Indigenous Business with Shop First Nations
- We are an Indigenous organization listening to the needs of the community by
- Connecting with conscientious consumers to enable economic reconciliation
- Enabling digital commerce benefits for Indigenous entrepreneurs
- Helping Indigenous businesses pivot online in response to Covid-19
- Increase your company’s online presence and search rankings
- Amplify your company’s brand through our social media feeds and online community
- Join our network of Indigenous entrepreneurs, freelancers, artists, and businesses like yours!
Select a plan below to begin promoting your Indigenous business online.
Business description up to 500 characters
3 images + 1 logo
3 listing categories
One-time Shop First Nations-branded social media post promoting your business
Wolf PackEnhanced Listing
Full Description length to define & promote your business
10 images + 1 logo
5 listing categories
Quarterly Shop First Nations-branded Facebook & Instagram post promoting your business
Featured badge and more prominently displayed throughout our website
Embed your Twitter feed directly in the listing
60 min. technology advice for your business with Indigenous Digital Advisor
Frequently Asked Questions
Our definition is the business is First Nations, Inuit, or Metis owned by an Indigenous person (status or non-status) or enterprise. For partnerships or joint ventures, must be majority Indigenous-owned.
Yes, you may still create a listing without entering your exact address.
As our directory is location-based, however, we do ask that you provide your city in the sign-up form’s Address field – you do not have to provide an exact address though.
For your listing, we recommend uploading 800 x 600 pixel images (4:3 aspect ratio).
With every Wolf listing, one of our experienced Indigenous technology advisors will provide 1 hour digital/technology-focused advice for your business. Advice will be based on a general assessment, conducted virtually online or by phone, and in a culturally sensitive manner. Appointment will be scheduled upon registration and payment.
Yes, we offer additional digital & technology services to help grow and promote your Indigenous business:
- E-Commerce: Requirements & analysis, strategy guidance, & platform configuration
- IT Strategy: Assess & create a technology roadmap suited to your business
Please Contact Us for more information.
Currently, we accept credit card payments via PayPal.
If your business requires an email account, .CA domain, or a 1-page website, please consider our friends at Webnames – who are offering 1 year free LiteSite package to Indigenous small businesses and freelancers. Available on a first come, first serve basis.
To help your business and website search engine optimization, it is beneficial to list with multiple directories.
There are numerous Indigenous business directories but a few we recommend are: