White Buffalo Coffee Company was created to share the energy, strength, and power within the message of the Seven Teachings. As a result, these are among the most sacred laws and guiding principles we have:
- Wisdom: to listen to the answers of questions asked and those not asked
- Love: a passion for what we do
- Respect: for those on their journey although their path may be different to ours
- Bravery: to explore other ways
- Humility: to reflect upon our decisions made and correct our mistakes
- Honesty: to judge ourselves and actions first
- Truth: gives us our strength.
Practicing the Seven Teachings, White Buffalo Coffee Co. shares our vision, the path of diversity and inclusion and positive energy in restoring the art of conversation over a great cup coffee. As a First Nations & Veteran owned coffee roasting & distribution company, we offer 5 scintillating Indigenous coffee flavours:
- Three Chief Espresso – A nutty aroma with a dark chocolate taste, a heavy body that finishes very clean
- Sunrise Morning Blend – A sappy maple aroma with flavours of brown sugar and white chocolate. Green grape acidity finishes thick and clean.
- Wild Horse Medium Roast – Sweet syrup and dark chocolate aromas compliment bright flavours and a smoky almond finish.
- Black Feather Dark Roast – Rich aromas and dark chocolate flavours finish this dark roast coffee with a buttery, clean-mouth feel.
- Sunset Natural Decaf – Thick caramel aromas with milk chocolate and sweet flavours. Well balanced body with lingering caramel aftertaste.
At White Buffalo Coffee, we believe in the principle of “Food is Medicine.” Therefore, ensuring that all our products are sustainably sourced while supporting and promoting Indigenous and other traditional foods for Indigenous reconciliation across Canada.
History Remembered – History Acknowledged – History Defined
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.